B+, what kind of title is that for your first blog post you may ask.
You know what?
I'm glad you asked.
B=Be
+= Postive
Therefore it is a simple letter and symbol that reminds one to BE POSITIVE.
Negativity seems to be rife now a days. Everyone is a pessimist from what I see. No one sees the good in anything anymore and we don't actually realise how much this actually affects us as a human being.
I read a quote once that said "Negativity is caused by overthinking". I think this is extremely true as we over analyse everything and we seek out the negative. Like a cat to a bird we are drawn to it. We've programmed ourselves to find the negative in all aspects of life and it's unhealthy.
The worst part is that we don't feel we can change. If someone told you that you were very pessimistic would you try to change? Probably not. You see we associate pessimism as a permanent thing. We see it as part of someones personality, something they are born with, something they cannot change about themselves. But this is wrong. You can change. Negativity is a STATE of mind. State meaning it is not permanent, it can CHANGE.
But then you ask the question, How can I change? Well that's where B+ comes in. One letter, one symbol. How hard can it be to remember. Just change your negative thoughts into positive ones.
Encourage others with positive words.
Stop overthinking.
So next time you have negative thoughts or are feeling down in any way, remember:
Yours Truly,
Some Girl xox

No comments:
Post a Comment